Carrom Board >> Carrom is the family game
Carrom is the family game
CHOOSE YOUR PREFERRED TOPIC
- Carrom is the indoor game where fun and joy exists. It is the friendly game where all age group people participate. In carrom the board, coin and the striker are the main carrom accessories. It is also called as a family game.
- Carrom boards are being prepared of plywood or rosewood and it exists in different types with some differences depending upon the requirements of the players. When u decided to buy the carrom board you should consider the factors such as cost and the style of the board.
- If you are a beginner, you can buy the trainer carrom board such as four star trainer carrom boards and five star trainer carrom boards which matches the requirement of the players who are new to the game.
- Club carrom boards are the boards which can be used in the club and the board can be handled continuously for an hours and it has a great rebounding action. Club carrom boards are made of English birch wood broader in size and thickness.
- Extreme training boards are the boards with large surface area gives you the additional practice area to develop your skills and knowledge. Once you have been well practiced in the trainer board you can buy extreme training board to develop your skills additionally.
- Jumbo training carrom boards are the boards with larger sizes and with greater thickness gives you a large playing surface.
- Tournament carrom boards are used for the purpose of tournament games. It meets all the standards and demands and perfect for tournament play with high quality thickness and broader in size.
- Carrom coins are the main part of the game and these coins exists in different type such as bullet shot professional coin, tournament amateur, gold star amateur, champion amateur which differs in their size thickness and the cost.
- Carrom strikers play an important role in this board game. It should be of proper size and it should be user friendly. The different types of strikers available in the market are ball striker profeesional, super fine amateur, tournament professional, winning amateur and these strikers are used for different types of game.
This tournament carrom board is designed for professional carrom tournaments. This board meets all ICF standards and the most demanded board. This board is a top quality training carrom board which is perfect for any tournament play. It must be kept in a cool area to avoid from any damage. Key Features.
- Top quality training carrom board. Perfect for any tournament play.
- Inner Size (Playing Surface) 29" x 29".
- Outer Size 32" x 32".
- Shisham wood boarder. Border Size 3".
- Base thickness 16mm 6 ply.
- Coins and striker included.
- Made of very high quality wood base.
- All boards are hand-made by surco.
- All boards are carefully inspected for quality and appearance.
- Actual product may vary slightly from the picture shown.
- Actual Weight: Weight 50lbs, 39x40x5.
- Shipping package: Weight 70lbs, 37x39x6
This tournament carrom board is the best in the market. Availability:
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.