Carrom Board >> Carrom Accessories
Carrom is mainly practiced indoor games played by people of all age groups. This game came into light say some two thousand hundred years back. To play carrom the most frequent used accessories in carrom are the board, it comprises of nineteen wooden round piece coins out of which it contains of black and white color with one coin red in color, striker, score counter, carrom stand, replacement mesh, board cover and carrom powder for smoothening the surface of the carom board.
- Wooden square shaped or hexagon shaped
- Smooth surface
- Hardwood borderline framed
- Water resistant.
- Netlike pocket in all the four corners
- Available in sizes like small, medium, large, and extra large.
- Types of Woods used mahogany, teak, rosewood, maple, Oak, sheesham and cedar
- Set of nineteen coins
- Nine black coins and nine white coins
- Red as queen
- Well polished
- Made from pool balls
- Very long-lasting
- Great bounce back
- Graphics printed on it
- Extraordinary fine boric powder
- Reduce bumpiness
- To reduce friction
- Make the coin move smoother
- Does not graze the board
Carrom Replacement Mesh
- Restore corner pockets
- Easy process
- Gives a new look for the pockets.
Carrom Board Cover
- Protect the board from damage, moisture and dust
- Handles on the cover makes it easy to carry
- Comes in all sizes.
Carrom Score Counter
- Keeps record of your score
- Avoids confusion
- Very helpful
Carrom Board Stand
- Use to hold the boards
- Provides balance while playing
- Can be used in tournaments and at home also
These accessories are very important during a tournament or even playing at home. These are available easily in stores today.